Embedded Software Developer
Alencon Systems, Inc., an innovative power conversion company for alternative energy systems, has an immediate opening for a position of a Embedded Microcontroller Engineer. The successful candidate will write and implement software for use ranging from the controls of high power renewable energy conversion equipment to smaller DC to DC converters.
- Working experience in the application of ARM family microcontrollers
- 5+ year experience in the design and development of real-time, project critical embedde controller software
- Experience in writing efficient, structured software/firmware code
- Strong technical leadership abilities with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the C programming language
- Hold a BSEE/MSEE or BS CIS/MS CIS degree
- Knowledge of network communications a plus
- Experience in solar PV a strong plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Office Products
- Familiarity with measurement equipment such as: watt-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, logic analyzers etc.
- Experience with PSPICE, Matlab/Simulink or other circuit simulation software
Alencon Systems, Inc. is an innovative developer of power conversion hardware and software the utility scale solar industry. Alencon Systems' engineers and technicians work in a creative and fast-paced environment and produce some of the most innovative power conversion equipment in the renewable energy industry. We offer competitive compensation and a fringe benefit package. Great opportunity for advancement.
Office located at:
330 S. Warminster Rd, Suite 380, Hatboro, PA 19040
Send resumes and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org